Role: Senior Producer
Direct Reports: Head of Production
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Various positions available including FTC and freelance roles
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:30am – 17:30pm (with some flexibility for timezone alterations)
Location: London Studio
This is us
Immersive is an interdisciplinary creative studio with a global team of visual storytellers and creative technologists working together to transform imaginative concepts into ground-breaking realities.
Combining art, science and technology, we constantly try to defy boundaries to change the way stories are told and experienced. From art installations and exhibitions, XR productions and virtual design, live events and location-based entertainment, we make world-first experiences that amaze and inspire audiences around the world.
The Immersive team culture is driven by an honest passion in our work, open-minded curiosity, superstar skill-sets as well as a strive to reinvent or reimagine everything we set our mind to. Our ambition is to build a nurturing and inspiring virtual and physical working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of our team members and fosters limitless imagination and creativity. Our collaborative practice provides opportunities for individual development whilst cultivating a true sense of community.
Is this you?
Immersive is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Producer to work across various projects at an exciting time for the company. We want someone who is ready to jump in at the deep-end and take the reins on some of our world-class projects.
Our people and their approach are vital to keep pushing the boundaries of the immersive sector. We value your mindset just as much as your experience and are looking for team members who can plug into our structure, own our processes and embody our values. Passion, focus and an innovative approach are the key ingredients to success.
The right candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment & handling multiple projects and priorities. They will be focused on process and should enjoy navigating complex project structures and challenges. They will demonstrate an ability to lead and integrate multiple teams and project demands, whilst always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to deliver the creative vision of our projects.
- Develop and manage multiple Critical Paths in line with client and internal requirements
- Define complex workflows across multiple creative disciplines
- Oversee project procurement including the accounting, costing and billing of projects
- Defining and agreeing project objectives and scope with client and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Navigate and manage changes in project scope – Ensuring that the client’s and company needs are met as projects evolve
- Upholding and delivering the creative intention of projects
- Tracking & Reporting project Risks
- Ensuring QA standards are met across projects
- Coordinate communications and meetings between clients, teams, stakeholders and senior management
- Assign tasks and manage workflows of internal and external teams
- Prepare and Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts, NDAs, SOW)
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Making sure that all project deliverables are met
- Using Wrike, G-Suite, Hub Planner and other project management tools and native processes to keep track of people, cost and progress
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring subcontractors to ensure standards and deliverables are maintained
- Developing creative briefs for project teams
- Taking client briefs and translating them into delivery plans
- Line Management of Junior project team
- Attend client facing and collaborative meetings and events as needed
- Experience in multi-disciplinary work, including animation, live events, theatre, architectural and experiential events
- Experience in producing live events, theatre, animation and video – specialisms or general experience will be considered
- Ability to translate complex creative ideas into deliverable projects
- Experience in client management and relationship building
- Experience developing and managing large, complex budgets and project plans (1 million GBP +)
- Experience in team leadership and line management
- Experienced in working on projects across different time zones
- Experienced in risk management processes
- Ability to work across multiple projects at different stages of development.
- Computer Literacy; adept at all Google Apps and Microsoft Office Apps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
Desirable Skill and experience
- Experience working with Wrike, Adobe Creative Suite
- Languages – Chinese, Russian, Spanish or Arabic
- Willingness to travel for extended periods for onsite operation and coordination internationally.
- Up to date with the latest creative, cultural, and technological trends
- Head of Production
People shape the worlds we create – Will you be one of them?
To apply, please send us your most recent CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in the position.
Diversity & Equal Opportunities
We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.