Role: Executive Assistant
Direct Reports: Managing Director
Salary: £34k – £40k per annum
Start Date: ASAP (April/May 2021)
Duration: Permanent, 3-month probation period
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:30am – 17:30pm (with some flexibility for timezone alterations)
Location: London Studio
This is us
Immersive is an interdisciplinary creative studio with a global team of visual storytellers and creative technologists working together to transform imaginative concepts into ground-breaking realities.
Combining art, science and technology, we constantly try to defy boundaries to change the way stories are told and experienced. From art installations and exhibitions, XR productions and virtual design, live events and location-based entertainment, we make world-first experiences that amaze and inspire audiences around the world.
The Immersive team culture is driven by an honest passion in our work, open-minded curiosity, superstar skill-sets as well as a strive to reinvent or reimagine everything we set our mind to. Our ambition is to build a nurturing and inspiring virtual and physical working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of our team members and fosters limitless imagination and creativity. Our collaborative practice provides opportunities for individual development whilst cultivating a true sense of community.
Is this you?
Immersive is looking for a professional and motivated Executive Assistant to work closely with our Managing Director, our CEO and our Senior Management team across the globe. We want someone who is ready to jump in on the deep-end and can join us straight away.
Our people and their approach are vital to keep pushing the boundaries of the immersive sector. We value your mindset just as much as your experience and are looking for team members who can plug into our structure, own our processes and embody our values. Passion, focus and an innovative approach are the key ingredients to success.
The right candidate will be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment keeping many balls in the air, enjoy complex troubleshooting, be confident in client-facing communication and have excellent administration and organisational skills. They will bring outstanding people skills and be accustomed to maintaining confidentiality and assessing sensitive information. Working at the heart of the company, they will be business minded, with an interest and passion for the arts and creative industries. The Executive Assistant should be self-driven as well as a strong team player.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Support Recruitment and Marketing activities including scheduling meetings and interviews
- Support executives in document and presentation preparation and research.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, partners and clients and be the first point of contact for studio visitors.
- Office Management duties and tasks.
- Accurately process executives’ expenses, invoices and bill payments.
- Liaise and book external contractors and freelancers for operational tasks.
- Manage and maintain filing and workflow systems and software.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Arrange corporate and social events to take place inside and outside of the workplace.
- Minimum 3 years of experience assisting Senior or Executive Management in a related industry
- International outlook and forward thinking
- Experience in working across multiple time zones
- Experience of supporting and or interfacing with senior creative individuals or organisations.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Well-organised, detail oriented and able to multitask with great follow up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Google Docs and Microsoft Suite.
- Interest in multi-disciplinary work, including animation, live events, theatre and/or experiential events.
People shape the worlds we create – Will you be one of them?
To apply, please send us your most recent CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in the position.
Diversity & Equal Opportunities
We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.